Gratitude Day 8: Gifts and Talents (11-8-12)


Gratitude Day 8: Gifts and Talents
I was knitting with friends yesterday at The Yarn Haven. One was working on a complicated cable project, another was knitting a sparkly shawl, and I was working on a colorful beret. We were talking about l
ife and supporting each other as we knit. I thought about what a blessing it is that God endowed each of his sons and daughters with gifts and talents to make our own lives more enjoyable and to bless the lives of others. I am grateful for the gifts I have been blessed with. I am also grateful for the gifts you, my friends and family, possess as they bless my life so much. Thank you!

"For all have not every gift given unto them; for there are many gifts, and to every man is given a gift by the Spirit of God.
"To some is given one, and to some is given another, that all may be profited thereby."
Doctrine and Covenants 46: 11-12
 

Echo Flowers Lace Shawl
Design by Jenny Johnson Johnen
Knit by Kristina Plaas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crunchy Spinach Casserole

Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

Better Eggnog Pound Cake