Gratitude Day 5: Light (11-5-12)

Gratitude Day 5: Light 
For many years I worked in an NICU that had no windows to the outside world. In the winter I went to work in the dark, drove home in the dark, and never saw sunlight once in between. I began to crave natural light. W
ith my growth as a photographer I have a whole new appreciation for the light an it's impact on how I view the world. As a Christian, The Light holds even more meaning. I am grateful to no longer be in darkness, but embrace the light every day.

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12




The Little River at Elkmont
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Copyright 2012 Kristina Plaas, All Rights Reserved


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

Heavenly Light

Welcome and Gratitude Day 9: The Smoky Mountains