Gratitude Day 6: Freedom (11-6-12)

Gratitude Day 6: Freedom
On this election day, I am grateful for the freedom I experience as a citizen of the United States of America. I am blessed to live in this place where I have a voice in choosing government leaders and can influence
 the laws that are enacted. I know this freedom exists because of the firm beliefs and sacrifices made by countless Americans over the centuries. I salute those who gave their all for my freedom.

"Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written." Ether 2:12 The Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

Heavenly Light

Welcome and Gratitude Day 9: The Smoky Mountains