Gratitude Day 22: Happy Thanksgiving!

"Water Colors III"
Autumn Reflections on Byrd Lake, Cumberland Mountain State Park
Copyright 2012 Kristina Plaas, All Rights Reserved
I've been watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this morning and reflecting back on all the things that I've experienced this year. To say that it has been a year filled with abundance would be an understatement at best. I am overwhelmed by my many blessings and am truly grateful to a loving Heavenly Father for his merciful care.

"Reflecting on Byrd"
Byrd Creek Dam at Cumberland Mountain State Park
Copyright 2012 Kristina Plaas, All Rights Reserved
After a long healing journey, this has been the year I started to come back to life. It's been a miracle to feel the essence of who I am reemerge. I have been able to go places and do things I've never done before or  wasn't sure I'd ever do again. I've made countless new friends and deepened connections with old friends. How wonderful it is to be free to go and do and be the person God created me to be. I have a long way to go and some major life goals yet to achieve, but it's nice to be able to see significant progress. I am so grateful!

Autumn colors reflected in Byrd Lake
Cumberland Mountain State Park
Crossville, TN
Copyright 2012 Kristina Plaas, All Rights Reserved



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

Heavenly Light

Welcome and Gratitude Day 9: The Smoky Mountains