Gratitude Day 21: Family

I've shared many of the little things I'm grateful for over the course of the month, but today I want to talk about a big thing -- my family. As I have gotten older, I have become increasingly aware of just how blessed am I to be a part of the Plaas family. My parents have been married for 55 years and have been devoted to each other my entire life. My brother and sisters and I were loved, cared for, and taught well by both parents. I always knew my family would be there for me no matter what happened in my life -- and they have been. Being a part of an eternal family is a special thing and I am grateful for mine.

Mother and Daddy on their 55th Anniversary
August 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

Heavenly Light

Welcome and Gratitude Day 9: The Smoky Mountains