Gratitude Day 2: Sunrise (11-2-12)


Gratitude Day 2: Sunrise.
To some this might not sound like much -- after all, the rises and sets every day, right? True, but for more than 10 years of my life I never saw the sun rise because I was so ill I couldn't get out of bed early en
ough in the day to watch. Because of God's healing miracles not only do I get to see the sun rise, it has become my favorite time of day to be in the mountains. I've seen countless stunning sunrises this year and this morning's was no exception.

"Fiery Foothills"
Sunrise over the Great Smoky Mountains as viewed from Foothills Parkway West
Copyright 2012 Kristina Plaas, All Rights Reserved
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

Heavenly Light

Welcome and Gratitude Day 9: The Smoky Mountains