Gratitude Day 26: Family

Jordan with Alina (8 months old)
Today was a special treat, an opportunity to spend a little time with Jordan (wife of my nephew, Tyler), Sarah (wife of my nephew, Matthew) and two of my great-nieces -- Alina and Isabella. There's nothing I love more than seeing these beautiful young ladies and the girls. All my nephews knocked it out of the park when they fell in love and got married. I love these girls like their were my very own daughters. I don't have to tell you how much I love the kids. Yeah, it's pretty obvious.

Sarah with Isabella. Aunts are awesome!

Great-Granddaddy with Isabella















Daddy was so pleased to be able to spend time with his great-granddaughters. Really, the greats and grands are his delight and joy. They are what he lives for. He thinks about them all them time, prays for them, and wants only the best for his extended family. Visits don't happen often given the long distances and busy lives we all have, but when family gets together it's very special.
Alina says nom, nom, nom!










I'm grateful to have so many wonderful people in my extended family. I treasure them all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

Heavenly Light

Welcome and Gratitude Day 9: The Smoky Mountains