Gratitude Day 11: University of Tennessee College of Nursing

"Reflecting on Nursing School"
Neyland Stadium reflects in the windows of the College of Nursing at
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville 

© 2014 Kristina Plaas, All Rights Reserved
The fall leaves on Circle Park at the heart of the University of Tennessee called my name after I finished attending Dr. Thomas' phenomenology group this afternoon. Thankfully I had the presence of mind to grab my camera on my way out of the house and had what I needed when I saw the perfect light and perfect colors. It provided an wonderful opportunity to reflect back on all the years I've spent in this building, the College of Nursing. After many years of blood, sweat, and tears I walked away with not just one, but two degrees from this place. The BSN and PhD experiences were different to be sure, mostly because I was very different. They were equally challenging, though, and much more difficult that my MSN from Vanderbilt. Maybe it's because of that challenge that I love this place and the people I've met there so much. I'm very blessed to have the education I have and the opportunity to use what I've learned to bless others. I'm grateful to be a Tennessee Vol Nurse!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

Heavenly Light

Welcome and Gratitude Day 9: The Smoky Mountains