It's Official

A dark, cloudy evening at the Caney Fork Overlook, Blue Ridge Parkway MM 428 ©2013 Kristina Plaas, All Rights Reserved
Blue Ridges
A dark, cloudy evening at the Caney Fork Overlook, Blue Ridge Parkway MM 428
©2013 Kristina Plaas, All Rights Reserved
I guess it had to happen some day, but now it is official -- I am a photographer. For many months my dear friends and family members have been encouraging me to take the big step and move beyond the ranks of casual amateur to a serious photographer. To say I was reluctant would be an understatement, but I have heard your cheerleading and am taking the plunge. From now on this blog will be the home of Plaasabilities Photography, where I will share my images and my adventures.

I will post my best images on my newly developed artist page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plaasabilities

I'm also in the process of setting up a gallery and retail page at Fine Art America. You'll be able to browse my images, vote for my work in periodic contests, and customize purchases to meet your specific desires. it will be a few days before I have my FAA page up and running, but you'll be able to find it here:
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-kristina-plaas.html

Words cannot begin to express the feelings I have for the support you have given me these past few years as I've gone on my healing journey, camera in hand. I love the beautiful flora, fauna, and landscapes of the Southern Appalachian Mountains. A piece of my soul has permanent residence in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where I've been taking pictures for almost 40 years. I hope you see that soul in the images I share.  Come with me on my journey -- the Plaasabilities are endless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake

Heavenly Light

Welcome and Gratitude Day 9: The Smoky Mountains